[APD] RE: Test kits.

Speaking of test kits, I need a good Iron test kit within a reasonable
budget range.  Right now I have an Iron test kit from (I believe)
Aquarium Pharamceuticals.  The test is incredibly hard to read for me,
the difference from 0 to 0.1ppm would probably be pretty damn close to
impossible for me to tell.  Can anyone recommend a good Fe test kit
(within a reasonable price, $70 listed at Tom's suggested sight is _way_
too much for me ;-)?