[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 6, Issue 26

I have an Iron and CO2 test kit from Red Sea that is about 12 months old and
no longer works. At least the CO2 part no longer works, it did in the
beginning, for I checked it against the charts and they agreed. I don't
recall when I used it last, it may have been not reactive for many months
now.

Ann Viverette

> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:04:33 +1100
> From: Clint Brearley <clint_brearley at telstra_com>
> Subject: [APD] So what are my CO2 levels really?
> To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
>
>  <snip>
> I thought maybe I might just get a proper CO2 test kit. Do these work
okay? Or am I better off with a more accurate pH kit or pH probe (probably
don't want to spend that much though).

> Anyway, the plants are happy, the fish are happy, it's just me who is
stressed ;-). I'd really like to know what my CO2 levels ACTUALLY are!