[APD] Aquarium Oddities

I have my e-mail go through a program called MailWasher, which helps
eliminate a lot of the spam.  But, it's not foolproof.  Today there was a
message, the subject of which was "Cladophora."  So, I allowed it be
downloaded into Outlook Express.  Imagine my surprise when it turned out
to be an ad for a "100% safe herbal formula and doctor approved" for the
enlargement of a certain male organ.  Who knew?

Also, today, one of my sons sent me the following URL, guaranteed to
enhance the enjoyment of your computer:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/pcmods/cases/6169/?cpg=11538

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at FitchFamily_com