[APD] Re: Hagen Multi-tool

Bob,

I have one and only use it on occassion. The cutting attachment isn't
very good because it doesn't apply enough pressure to make a good clean
snip. The tweezers attachment is good when you want to grab something
really quick and don't want your hands wet. I'll send you a picture off
list of my latest adaptation with the tweezers, the long reach lazy
man's gravel spatula. :-)

Ricky Cain
http://www.aquatic-plants.org