Re: [APD] Re: Aquatic Mosses Stephan and Loh

Stephan and Loh,
Stephan, Can I get a sample of both Amblystegium
species? I am in US, and I can absorb shipping costs.

Loh, there is population of F. antypiretica, I've seen
(but not sampled) last October in Bucharest. I can try
to contact people over there to send us a sample.

zebu