[APD] RE: Pet Swearhouse again?

If my old memory serves me well I remember that domain names was sold by court action.  I remember thinking that the person bidding on that name is going to have to do a lot to fix the history of some else's action.  I think that we (everyone who remarking about should hold back our name abuse until we find out some facts on who doing this.  If it is his son or another relation being used as a front then, Open all gun ports for a broadside.  But lets be fair until we know who or what's behind the name.  Just my thoughts, and I don't need to see my name in another law dealings.   JiM C.