[APD] Re: DIY UV

Thanks, Bill.  I will install the SS ground wire.  I fear the fittings that
would utilize the o-rings are probably a custom fitting made by the
manufacturer of the commercial UV units.  (and that's why they charge so
much!)  They probably seal the non electrical quartz sleeve and not the tube
itself.  But its only speculation since I've never taken a commercial one
apart.  However, I will always be on the lookout for that hardware.  It
would eliminate the time consuming epoxy potting procedure for each tube,
which I have not yet proven to be reliable.

Also thanks for the heads up on the UV resistant gray conduit.

Steve Pituch
http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/a.html