[APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 5, Issue 100

Just called the JR Johnson Co. to ask about the CSM Plantex.
Talked to Roger - when I asked about it being discontinued
he said that was a rumor that went around for a while and
that it would be available for the foreseeable future.
Phew, what a relief!  I was really worried about running out
of the stuff (not):-)

Jay Reeves