[APD] Re: Excessivr Mail Bouncing

Jeff said, in part,

<< . . .  believe all mail coming from fins.actwin.com is being
intermittantly
 blocked by AOL as spam. >>

<<For those using AOL for business communications I would
seriously consider getting a provider who provides reliable service.>>

At least two of the posters here who complained of the bouncing used ISP's
other than AOL.  AOL might still have a problem, but I would think that if it
did, it would reject emails more consistently, since the formats of all FINS
emails are similar.

I've used AOL for seven years and I am satisfied with the quality of their
service, more so that the three other ISP's that I have tried.

I have no financial interest . . .  etc  etc  etc.

Bill