[APD] RE: Candy's tank: Peat and how to measure the CO2.

Thank you Tom for your prompt reply and all the wonderful info. Especially for how to guesstimate co2 with peat in the tank. I could find nothing on it in the archives, just that it voided the normal scale. I have read so much here that I feel a tad overwhelmed and just want to make sure I do as good a job as possible.

I will contact seachem about the onyx.

I am not sure what small plant friendly fish we have locally but I will find out, last fish I caught here was an 15" stripped bass lol.

Thanks
Candy