Re: [APD] Re: Excessive mail bouncing

Maybe the bouncing could also be from this: some of these
wormy/virus items pick addresses from the addressbooks on
the computers they infect and then send out copies using
the stolen addresses as the "from" address. APD might be
bouncing those items and them perhaps, after enough
bounces, marks the address for bouncing -- jsut a thoght.

Scott H.
--- Timchiro at aol_com wrote:
> I am another AOL user getting my APD bounced. It has
> happened to me twice.
>
> Tim

=====
S. Hieber