[APD] Vacation and Barr Method

Hi,
I have been using the Barr Method for two months and am very pleased with the results. I will be on vacation for a week and will be unable to dose. Will this change in routine for a week have any significant affect on plant growth or cause a return of the algae I was so happy to see disappear after a few weeks of the Barr Method. I just don't want to have any surprises when I return. Any suggestions or am I just worried over nothing.
Dale