[APD] Need light recommendations

Currently I have 425 to 500W per 120 gallon tank using metal halide pendants. I am about to move, and when I reset everything, I do not want to use pendants any longer due to heat . I am considering PCs but I was approached about doing T5s. Any recommendations from others on this subject? Will T5s give me what I need to support a heavily planted 120 (4x2x2) tank. If so, how many do you recommend per tank? Would PCs be a better purchase for such a large tank? Is there another type of lighting that I am missing, but is highly recommended?

Thanks in advance.

ddaquaria