[APD] Re: CO2 System

At 06:26 AM 1/22/2004, "Quinn, Sherry" <Sherry_Quinn at ingenix.com> wrote:

  I've been looking into buying a CO2 system to be split between two of my
aquariums.

If you get a Norgren regulator with a steady 20psi output (that's close to 1.5bar), I can sell you two needle valves and two diffusors for $100, or if you find some buddies to go in with you, you can get 6 needle valves and diffusors for $200 on our 500th system special.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco NE5EE gomberg1 at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!