[APD] Re: E.Tennellus size difference

I also have had some very definite growth patters between the same cuttings
given me by a friend. While they were in two tanks, the conditions
(substrate,fish load, dosing and maintenance) were very consistant except for one factor.
The tank with consistant low/slow growth had fairly low lighting. The tank
with the compacts had growth that reached  6 to 8 inches.

Is it possible that there were differences in the lighting at the areas where
the growth was different?  Shaded?

rich green in warm sunny Houston and moving to Boston!!!!!