Re: [APD] RE: Copper to kill Cladophora(A mix of Paul andNeil'smethods)

> Tom I agree with just about everything you have said, but I beg to
> differ one small point. Scaleless fish, such as clown loaches are
> susceptible to copper and it will do them harm.
> Craig

Why do you think I suggested __1/2__ dosages?
If you look at the label: 1/2 dosages are recommened for scaleless fishes
and Tetras.
This is enough to kill the algae just fine but not bother these fish which
are some of my favorite fish along with catfish.

Regards,
Tom Barr