[APD] Ceratopteris thalictroides trade or give away

My plant tanks are fairly new but I do have quite a bit of water sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides) if anyone is needing it for the cost of the postage. Its taking over my tanks and the only local fish store says they cant sell plants so I cant trade them in for credit, they claim there is no market for them in this area. Funny thing is Wal-Mart sells about 20 per week from each of the two local stores (yes they know me by name there) and Petco is building a new building here, odds are they will sell plants too.

I am also looking for the plants below if anyone is trimming up tanks and has them to spare.

Sagittaria platyphylla
Lilaeopsis (Micro sword)
Ricca
Limnophila aquatica
Limnophila sessiliflora
glosso
Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocephala)
Monosolenium tenerum ("Pellia")
Anubias nana or coffeeafolia

Contact me off list if your interested
Candy