Re: [APD] Re: Power Compacting the Eclipse 12 -- or - Going retrointo the future

They call it the SuperNova? retro fit kit. Normally comes
with a biaxial bulb power compact, one tube is actinic and
the other 10,000K.

I'm not absolutely certain but pretty sure that 28 watt and
32 watt bulbs are the same bulb; the diff is what ballast
they are on.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber