RE: [APD] Re: [Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 5, Issue 72]

Hey Brian,

What I did was buy the custom sea life retro kit for my Eclipse 12
and bought a 28W/32W 6,700K bulb from hello lights. :)

The AH Supply 36w kit's reflector won't fit the Eclipse 12.

OR if you check out hellolights.com's DIY you can just buy all
the bits and peices to build your lights system and make it fit. ;)

Chung