Re: [APD] RE: A cheaper effective way to kill Green water.....UVeffects lo ng term?

I think everybody has heard this but actual evidence that
UV has any detrimental effect is scant if existent at all.
On the one hand you hear that UV cause photo reduction and
on the other you hear that it causes oxidation.

But you also here from folks that use UV that they don't
note any diff in plant health.

Scott H.
--- "Dicosola, Victor" <victor_dicosola at lmco.com> wrote:
> Tom and others,
>
> After a high dosage of UV light...lets say a week or
> two...What impact does
> UV light have on plants?  I've heard the UV light
> oxidizes any
> nutrients/ferts in the water.

=====
S. Hieber