[APD] Trace mix fertilisers

These are the trace (?) fertilisers available to me:
API Leaf Zone
Bioplast Ferroplant
Bioplast VarioSan Trace Elements
Interpet No 2 Flora Boost 100ml
Hagen Nutrafin Plant Gro
JBL Ferropol Liquid Plant Fertiliser 500ml
Kent Botanica Fe, GH, Grow, Humic, K, KH, Micro, Nitro, PO4, Vita
Kent Freshwater Plant Supplement and Pro-Plant Growth Developer
Tetra Florapride
Waterlife Tropiflora

I'm going to be using Tetra Blackwater, some special peat granules in the filter, and API laterite and root tabs. But there is such a bewildering range of trace fertilisers that I don't know which one to get. Does anyone have any recommendations? I going for a low-tech lowish light no CO2 fish-food fertilised approach; do I even need a trace mix?
I'll have floating plants and sword plants (plus a few others).

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.