[APD] Amazon biotype

Hi Andrew, Here's my experience on some of the plants on your list:
Alternathera Roseafolia  -can be tough to grow submersed
Cabomba Piauhenyensis - needs good lighting
Eichornia Crassipes - an awefully big floating plant
Ludwigia Helminthorrhiza - wow, if you find this plant, can you let me
know where?!
Phyllanthhus Fluitains - needs a lot of TLC, only grew in a tank with
no surface movement
Limnobium Laevigatum- will probably grow like a weed, covers a
large area, and will shade the plants that need a lot of light

This is just my personal experience and could be greatly different
from your own experiences.  Ray