[APD] Abbreviations (why is abbreviations such a long word?)

Be=Beryllium
Eh=Redox Potential
IME=In my experience
I've never heard of NH2 on its own. Ammonia comes as NH3 (no charge), which is dissolved ammonia gas, or the ammonium ion NH4+, with a single positive charge, so it comes as a salt e.g. NH4NO3 (NH4+ + NO3-) or a solution. When describing an ionic substance (where there are positive and negative ions) e.g. NaCL, the charges are still present, they're just not written (they are assumed), so NaCl is really Na+ ions and Cl- ions stuck together to form solid table salt, or floating around separately in a solution (dissolved in a liquid).
SCWD=Switching Current Wave Device (I'm not sure about the words, especially device, but it's definitely a wavemaker)

HTH!

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.