[APD] Planted tanks abrevations & acronyms

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:08:22 -0300, <dbertot at pluspetrol_com.ar> wrote:

Hi Gary: Here You Have some meanings

aka= also known as
<cut>

Someone had one the other day I had to look up - BTDTBTWW.
Eventually I found it explained (using Google) and found it explained in an archived post of the same person (so it is quite possible they are the only one using it). I can't remember who it was, but it's 'Been There, Done That, Bought The Whole Wardrobe'.

-- Andrew McLeod thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.