Re: [APD] RE: algae indicators -- or - Knowing what it is isn'tvsknow what it is

<Disclaimer>:  I am a layman.  I have no formal
education in botany or aquatic botany. </disclaimer>

When it comes to alleopathy I keep seeing people
referencing the chemicals being in the water column.
Is it possible that these chemicals reside on the
leave surface as an oil or thin viscous liquid?
Similar to the wax on their terrestrial counterparts.
Just thought I would throw that out there.

Scott R.H.