[APD] RE: Gloss must have high light? Or: Are you nuts? No...butPLEASE refrain from Insults Tom!

Well I guess I'm the one that "SQUAWKED" here and I'm NOT "NUTS as well Tom.
I told you what has been working for me PERIOD. If you do not like what you
read from me, or you think I'm full of it, that's fine....I do NOT need to
look at any other Glosso tanks, you can see mine posted at a few forums.
What works for me has been exhausted by trial and error over the last
several.  I have a GOOD balance thus far and ONLY report what has worked for
me, as do you with your tanks!

<<<I like enough to make one thick layer without piling up.
Anyone that wants to claim that Gloss is a high light plant should take a
look at SFBAAPS and see Jeff's and Steve's old tanks.
I grew it fine at 2w/gal NO FL's.
I've even had it grow pretty good in a NON CO2 tank. Hairgrass too.

Once again, it's ALL a matter of taste....I could CARE LESS what someone
thinks of my tank, I and my family just love my Glosso tank that piles up on
one another.  Sure I can grow a single layer with the best of them, but for
now, my taste calls for thick carpet.  As for your claims you have grown
Glosso in a NON C02 tank....WoW, I'd be surprised if it even grew "pretty"
well.

In closing, just pretty surprised by the attitude around here!

Vic Di Cosola