[APD] RE: Fish Stocking Level

Andrew,

until the angels are fully grown, or even mostly grown, I'd call that medium stocking. The kind of otos generally in the trade do not get large, although they can get very fat - they'll max out about 2-3". Cardinal tetras are a natural food source for angels in the wild, but until your angels get big, it's not a problem, and may not be even then.

At our LFS, however, they did have an angelfish try to eat an oto, and the oto's barbs got stuck in the angel's throats, and it swam around with this oto hanging out of its mouth. I don't know the end of the story, I keep forgetting to ask.

-Rachel