Re: [APD] cabomba

Without getting into anything that might be going on,
which I'm sure will talk about.  Here are my
experinces with cabomba.

It likes cooler waters.  It likes good lighting and
absolutly LOVES lots of co2.  After "speaking" with
Mr. Barr, I upped my co2 production.  That helped for
better color and denser growth.  Keeping the
neutrients up help keep that growth green.  I'm still
having trouble keeping it nice, but I'm not worrying
about it until I move.  I'll change my dosing methods
to include more NO3.  I'm also going to bottled CO2 in
the next 2 months I think.

Scott R.H.