Re: [APD] 20 watt bulbs where min 25 watt

Thank you all for your input, I wasn't really wanting to overdrive the bulbs to get more out of them, I was trying to find a "cheap" way to put lights in this canopy. I will at some point visit the local electrical supply store and purchase a electronic ballast(s) to run the 24" bulbs. For now the cheap way out seems to be to leave the top off of the canopy and the shop light above it. On the bright side it leaves room on either side to put pots of catnip that distract my kitties from getting on the stand (its a wood shelf stand 48" long so there is 9" shelf space on each end.)

Candy