[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 5, Issue 29

> Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:43:28 -0600
> From: "Steven Pituch" <spituch at ev1_net>
> Subject: [APD] Chemical Computations for Nutrient Management
> To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just added another section to my web site concerning  the above subject
> line.  It contains just about everything I've used to figure out dosages
for
> my tanks.  All are welcome to peruse the info.  Any comments are
> appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Pituch
> http://users.ev1.net/~spituch/a.html

Steve,

Your low-key invitation to the site vastly underates how cool it is.

Hey, everybody, go see what Steve has posted!

Thanks for figuring out how to use the cheap and easily available sodium
biphosphate (dry pH reducer by Wardly) for phosphate dosing. Sure beats
eyeballing "grains of rice"!

Ann V