[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[APD] EBAY regulator

The regulator fitting is for Nitrogen (CGA 350). It would
need an adapter or replacment fitting to work on a CO2
tank, which requires CGA 320.

Factor that into your pricing :-)

Scott H.

S. Hieber

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com