[APD] 38 Gallon Habitat plan.. need feedback

Hello,

I am planning on setting up a 38 gallon planted tank and have considered setting this tank up with a few specific plants species. I am basically looking for some feedback on the compatibility of these species and how well they are likely to thrive under my current tank conditions. The tank will be set up with Eco-Complete as the substrate, 2 Flora Sun 25 Watt (8500 K) Florescent tubes for the lighting, and an Aquaclear 300 filter for the filtration. I am also looking for some comments on the species I have selected... and if I am on target with the numbers of these plants for my 38 gallon tank size. As far as the fish are concerned.. I'm planning on having mainly Angels and well as some Rasboras and maybe a couple small Gouramis. I greatly appreciate all feedback... even any criticisms. :) Ok... now here are the quantities and species of plants that I am considering:

2 Rotala Indica
2 Rotala Macrandra
2 Rotala Wallichii
4 Ludwiga Perencis