Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:13:22 -0800 (PST)
From: PENNY CROWLEY <pcrowley at snet_net>
Subject: [APD] Ich & shrimp
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

Hi all,
Does anyone know of an ich medication that is
shrimp-safe (and plant-safe, of course!)? I have just
a few cardinals with the dreaded white spots. So far I
am going the UV route because I have Amanos in my
tank, and don't want to harm them.
Thanks,
penny

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 01/05/2004 01:47:29 PM
"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or
his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and delete this e-mail immediately."