Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:48:43 -0500
From: wandy <unclemilton at earthlink_net>
Subject: [APD] Online availability of plants
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Given the fear of libel or other court proceeding I will refrain from asking
if anyone has had a "bad" experience with an online plant store.  So in
keeping with my "LC" (libel correct) has anyone purchased plants online and
had a really good experience.  I need to purchase  a lot as I am setting up
a new tank and do not have a tank to sourch them from nor a LFS.

Thanks,

Wandy

A.k.a. David
David Wanderman Photography