[APD] Raising the bar and learning

Karen,

I just read your post in reference to airwrecks comments.  As a newbie
trying to learn more and more so that I have enough information with which
to run my tank so much of what is written here is still above my radar.  You
had mentioned that you posted on other forums for less experienced
aquarists. Would you be kind enough to suggest some sites for less
experienced people trying to gain the knowledge to have a planted aquarium?

Many thanks and Happy New Year!

Wandy