[APD] Help please - Florapride overdose?

I have ordered the ingredients Mono Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate and Plantex CSM. They have not been delivered yet. I have crypts that are devloping pinholes and if you look through the leaves from the bottom you can see more holes forming that have not went all the way through yet. From what I have read this is likely a potassium defiency.
The LFS has very little to choose from so in the mean time I purchased Flourapride, analysis shows soulble potash (ko2) 3%: min iron (fe) .19%: min molybdenum (mo).0005%.
Directions say that when first added to use 2 tsp (10ml) per 10 gallons of water and each water change to add 2 tsp (10ml) per 2gallons of water.

Can this be safely dosed at 20ml/10gal (double the recomended inital dose) to try stop any further damage. I have read that many of the "bottle" supplements can safely be used at higher doses. Would this harm the fish or cause an algae bloom or like I _hope_ kick the plants back towards health? Would if nothing else it be safe to do this and the next day do a water change to remove the excess?

55 gal
sand blast substrate
moderately planted with tons of water sprite,some java fern "windlov", crypts wendii, tiny vals, small bolbitis, ocelot sword, dwarf sag, microsword, moneywort, microsword.
ph 6.5ish
kh 80ppm
gh 120ppm
nitrite 0
nitrate 20ppm
diy co2
3 x 40 watt fluorescent (2 "sunshine" 1 "aquarium and plant" less than 3 months old) (2.18 watts per gallon I can twist on another bulb and raise it to 2.9)
temp 78
Combo of RO and some tap water (tap water here is very hard)
Water changes 15-20 gallons once a week (have to haul in RO water) :(

Occupants:
6 neons
6 rasboras
4 glowlight
3 corys
aprox 9 ghost shrimp ( I can never find them all at once)
5 ocats
1 male betta

Thanks
Candy