[APD] some stupid questions and A comment on water changes

I have some stupid questions the first question is

when talking about the water column are you meaning the water in the tank??

Second one is when you refer to it vegetative reproduction are you meaning cuttings or divisions or is there something that I know how clue about??

another one in my stupid questions is a recently I've been looking at AGA tank competition and I was wondering how old these tanks are? Or they created just for the show?

the last comment I would have is related to water changes. The folks who are proclaiming large water changes using tap water straight from the line in their house are barking up a very dangerous tree the reason being is that you have no idea what you're water department has been adding to that water. Case in point is my situation, during the dry season here and I made a large water changed just as you are advocating to do using tap water to my chagrin within 5 minutes of the water change all my fish died from poisoning. this was caused by water authority adding more chemicals to purify water because the reservoir was extremely low and water was in short supply it seemed that water authority had adding extra chemicals to the water to remove biological pathogens. I do not disagree with making a large water changes it's just that one needs to be careful.

Airwreck