[APD] N luxury consumption

How much N can be stored by an aquatic plant beyond its immediate needs?

Can a macrophyte increase the levels of N in all the tissue or only in the
growing parts?

What is the mechanism of N absorption?

What are the chemical intermediates of N metabolism?

How is N used within a plant? by that I mean in what chemical forms &
morphological parts of the plant?

Is there any difference between N consumption & use for filamentous algae &
rooted macrophytes?

Steve P

PS Hint: many of these questions can be answered by someone with spare time
using a search engine like Google. For some, we probably need access to
botanical research material.