Re: [APD] Re: Help! (Flowgauge Regulator)

You can replace the gauge if you want but it probably won't
help a lot. The setting that works for your aquaqrium will
depend on a number of things and not jsut one setting of a
regulator.

Start the regulator down low and turn it up until you start
to get a flow through the needle valve. Turn the needle
valve down to control the flow. Go ack and forth between
reg and valve until you get a stabile flow at the rate yo
want to try --10 bubles per minute, 60 bubbles per minute.
The rate that works depends on how fast your tank sheds CO2
and other actors that it's hard to predict. ONce you get it
set stabile it will rarely require adjusting.

sh

=====
S. Hieber