[APD] Re: RE: Large water changes

Art Giacosa said

>>However, I, for one, could not keep up a weekly 50% water change routine
for any extended period of time (especially if you are a member of the
bucket brigade). I'm sure there are those die-hards that can and have.
Nevertheless, I think it advisable to discuss alternate methods for those
beginners that may want to lessen the burden of such maintenance.
Lets not get caught up in the "my method is better than yours" thing. Those
of you that have been around a while know that there are many successful
ways to a beautiful planted aquarium.<<

I would love to hear about alternative methods that do not include large
water changes or limit me to low tech tanks.  You have been around a LONG
time Art, what is your approach?

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com