Re: [APD] Value of Snails (newbies)

Ouch! I said _maybe_ :-)

My initial newness wore out about 27 years ago. Been keeping and maintaining
fish tanks for that long.

If folks want to add chemicals to water, then spend time doing massive water
changes to remove those chemicals, fine. My input was intended for newbies.
I believe that they should hear from people with differing points of view.

The simpler you can make this hobby, the more enjoyable it will be for the
most number of people.
--
Augustine Rodriguez
McFarland, WI USA