[APD] Pellucid lines in Echinodorus

Kasselmann mentioned in her book "Aquarium Plants"
that pellucid lines is a key element in identifying
the different species of Echinodorus.

However the book only provides a black and white photo
which did not point clearly what/where is the pellucid
lines. Well, pellucid means translucent from the
dictionary.

When I look at the emersed leaves of my echinodorus
against the light, I'm able to see web-like
translucent markings, which seems like the veins in
the leaves. Are these the pellucid lines?