[APD] Sulphates

Hello again,

I didn't get much of a response from the last question I placed, so I am going to rephrase and ask again, if you all don't mind. I probably put too many questions into one post, so excuse me, and here goes again.

Is there a dangerous limit with Sulphates in an aqaurium, to either plants or fish? I assume that small quantities are okay, but at what point is it possible to do harm? Is there a test kit for sulphates? If I know that point, I can know what level to stay well under.

Thanks so much.

Ed Dumas