[APD] Re: The why of the Barr method

>These plants that don't produce true submersed growth
>seem to have a harder time fighting off epiphytic algae.
>Methinks this is further evidence for short range
>anti-algae chemical warfare in plants adapted to long term submersed life.

What about the front glass and all static things in the
aquarium then?

If it would be checmical warefare all the other plants would
have reduced the algae on the half dying not adapted plants
as much as on the front glass?

What about my 50% wc that effectivly sweeps away
all the proposed chemicals?

No. Me thinks it's about all the coolnes with peroxisomes
and RUBISCO as stated by Tom Barr here.

// Daniel.