[APD] Visiting Planted Tanks...

Ladies & Gentlemen,
     One of our distinguished list members lives near Richmond Virginia.
Last year around Christmas I hoped to visit him and his aquaria while I was
visiting my in-laws.  We were not able to arrange a good time to meet, but
he very kindly said to try again next year.  Well, it is next year and I
COMPLETELY forgot to coordinate ahead of time.  <<sigh>>  It is heck
getting older...
     Sir, if you are available and the offer is still open, would you
please send me an email?  Thank you for your time and attention.  Happy
holidays all!
--
Christopher Damour