-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 12:32 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] RE: grey slime

Jason,
Water movement is less then a fish only tank would be, where the 75
gallon has an eheim 2224 for filtration. Although it could be a cause,
why would it take almost a year to become a problem? Maybe I was having
too many other problems for it to compete :)

I have posted some pictures of it here:
http://www.geocities.com/steve_wilsonii/Steves_tank_progress.html?107211
3968047
Anyone else, now that you can see what I am talking about.
Steve

.