[APD] RE: Abuilt on the back's of others.

> Me neither. It's *only* and *only* Tom:s method that have worked
> ever for me.
>
> Clay and soil = Thread algea nightmare every single time I've tried
> it. Sure it disapears after a couple of months, but in those months
> with an inert substrate and the estimative index method I have a
> complete Amanoscape.
>
> Rich substrates really suck bigtime.
>
> Give me plain ol' gravel and the estimative index method and I will give
> you Amano-looking tanks. And that's what I care about.
>
> // Daniel.

Well let's give 80%(?) to PMDD and Paul Sears/Kevin(where is he?) and
others like the SFBAAPS folks, Jeff and Steve in particular. The AGA in
general, Neil in particular. Give credit where credit is due.
It's not like I came up with this all by myself, it was built on the backs
of others.

Regards,
Tom Barr