[APD] Re: Vortex HELP

At 11:39 AM 12/21/2003, Scott H wrote:
Vortex's are like farm horses -- Not necessarily
attractive, but strong and reliable and built to take it.
But even the best have failures -- and this sounds like

It's brand new -- it's not right -- take it back. If you
exchange, your next one should last about a decade or 2 or

Scott, mine seemed to be defective right out of the box (would not seal down on the 1 gallon jar without either leaking (non-extreme fit) or breaking the jar (really energetic tightening)). When I complained to Vortex they told me to go away. So I bounced the charge. Some folks have Vortex that work, some don't.

Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com