[APD] grey slime

I have gone through the archives to find out all that I can, and it seems to have been discussed before, but no real information was given, except that some folks had to deal with it. It gets worse each day and I am not sure if it is fungal, bacterial, or an algae. It grows really fast and I have removed it twice last week and then again twice today by siphoning with airline tubing, and it comes right back.
Some tank specs...
75 gallon, open top, planted, Flourite/Onyx sand substrate, heavily planted, 2 175 watt mh @ 10 hours per day (alternating w/ up to 3 hour overlap), pressurized CO2 @ 30 ppm, 6.6 PH, 4dKH, and a GH of 3.
Three 2year old angelfish, 9 glowlight tetras, and four Apistos live here amongst the plants and are fed very lightly. I do weekly 50% water changes and this past tuesday I changed from PMDD to Tom Barr's dosing method. Tuesday I did a 50% water change and dosed a bit high on K2SO4, KNO3, and very high on Plantex CSM. Then Wendsday when I got all my ducks in a row, I did a 65% water change and dosed the recomended quantity. Since my tap water contains 1.6ppm PO4, I did not dose PO4 until after three days when my inexpensive PO4 test read 0. At which point I dosed .5 ml from a fleet enema.
My plants have responded beautifully, but I fear I am doing something wrong, given the webs of slime I have.
Please help me... The slime has started to stick to one of my angelfish's ventral fins, but he doesn't seem affected, or even to know for that matter.
Thank you,
Steve

.