RE: [APD] Vortex HELP! -- NOVEL cut short

True that most don't run them continuously but a Vortex is
designed so that it can be run continuosly without harm,
even if the media clogs up.

It really is a kind of engineering that you don't find
marketed much anymore -- jsut the opposite of lanned
obsolescence.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber